We name the Winners!
By Aleksander AasAleksander. Monday, April 4, 2011 2:09:31 PM
After the Opera Mini 6 and Opera Mobile 11 launch, we announced a Name the Band competition to see who could find all the bands in our press release.
From some serious funky blog posts with videos to exciting UserJS contributions, it has never been this hard to pick a winner, but we have come to a verdict: It's a tie for first place.
We would also like to reward the following users for exceptional creative contributions. They will be rewarded with a $100.00 online gift certificate to a web shop of their choice!
- Morphdreamer with his awesome Opera Mobile UI presentation.
- dahulevogyre feels lucky and had a super creative use of Opera features in his presentation!
- Jarrad created a UserJS that does magic with the press release itself!
- LarsKL shows of the Opera logo with hover magic videos, we loved it!
- Melissa Silva much to our surprise there where many presentations submitted, Melissa managed to stand out in the crowd!
- Darklink88 created a whole new site for the competition, be sure to check it out!
We would like to thank everyone for their hard work, judging has never been this hard. This competition sets the bar for upcoming contests, and we can't wait to see more creative madness in the future!