How to fix your Facebook log in problems
By Aleksander AasAleksander. Thursday, March 18, 2010 3:39:40 PM
Since the release of Opera 10.50 there has been reports that logging in to Facebook does not work. It should work as normal in Opera 10.50, as long as you reset your Facebook cookies if you were upgrading from a previous Opera installation. To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the O menu - Settings - Preferences.
- Click the Advanced Tab.
- Select Cookies - Manage Cookies.
- Search for any "Facebook" cookie(s) and delete them.
- Load www.facebook.com and log in.
- Success! You should now be logged in as normal.
If you are experiencing any other Facebook issues, please let us know as a comment.