Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:29:17 PM
Today, we are introducing the Opera Magazine which is about how our products give people real value in their daily lives. That's what we're trying to show in pictures and words with this new lifestyle magazine. Below is a list of articles released in this first edition.
What you can expect:
- We are always here to listen. Read our responses to your letters.
- Please welcome worker 2.0
- The new frontier of the Web requires a new kind of worker. Meet the mysterious worker 2.0.
- The Web versus Guthenberg
- Read about the biggest change in publishing in 500 years.
- Simplify your life in 5 ways
- We are more connect and available than ever. Find out how to untangle your connected life.
- The saga continues
- From backstage to the beach: The Opera saga continues.
- The guy who wants to save the Web
- Making sure that everyone can get to the same content, wherever and whoever they are, requires a special person.
- Modern technology is all about keeping people connected on the move. Fashion should serve the same purpose.
- And much, much, more.
To receive a free copy of our new Opera magazine, order it here, or have a look at it online (download button to the right).
We will make sure distribution is evenly spread (due to time differences). There is a limited first supply of printed magazines.
P.S. There is no "Competition answer:". Please fill in "Opera Magazine" so we can filter the entries.