1001 comments challenge
Monday, March 9, 2009 1:20:24 PM
We want to see how many on-topic comments this blog post can generate. If you want to help us reach the target goal, you can win hardware gear from Steelseries!
All you have to do is comment in this post what you love about Opera. It's that simple. Everyone who comments will be entered in a random drawing to win epic hardware gear from Steelseries, who has been so kind to provide us with the goodies.
Remember, this is about mass participation. We've never received this many comments in a post before, so please help promote this challenge on your blog and other Web sites.
You can win this:
- SteelSeries 5Hv2: One of the most popular gaming headsets on the planet.
- SteelSeries QcK Heavy: The mouse pads are made of high quality cloth material, providing a precise and consistent glide.
- SteelSeries Ikari Laser: The result of 15 months extensive research of ergonomics, technology, shape, motion, hand grip and play styles by gamers.
- SteelSeries 7G: Sets new industry standards for gaming keyboards by allowing users to perform the most detailed and advanced key combinations to date.
- SteelSeries iron.lady Siberia (Pink!): Developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure that the soundscape, specifications and comfort is suitable for long gaming sessions.
- SteelSeries iron.lady bundle (Also pink!): A really cool pink version of the Ikari Laser mouse with a matching surface pad.
- SteelSeries Siberia Full-size Headset (red): Red version of the pink Iron Lady Siberia headset.
- SteelSeries Siberia Neckband Headset: The first professional headset to fully cover the users' ears, adding new levels of comfort to audio products.
- SteelSeries Experience I-2 (white): Quite possibly the classiest mouse pad in the world and was designed for gamers, graphics artists and others who use a mouse a lot
- SteelSeries S&S: SteelSeries S&S is a mouse pad researched and developed in co-operation with SK Gaming, one of the biggest organisations in eSport.
There are not many rules to follow, except that you have to comment what you love about Opera. We will remove double posting, spam (you are only allowed to post once), trolling or flaming. We think you get the picture.
This contest will run for at least one week. If we haven't reached 1001 comments by next Monday (March 16th) the prizes will get burned. Well, not burned, but we need to see 1001 comments in order to activate the hardware prize giveaway galore!
Ok, comment on!