You need to be logged in to post in the forums. If you do not have an account, please sign up first.
I sincerely hope Opera can fix this.
so here are some impressions i have after going to chrome
- chrome gesture extensions are a joke compared to what's native in opera! in opera, i can navigate with twitches in my fingers. the gesture extension on chrome i have to be so deliberate and exaggerated
- no address history dropdown button in chrome pisses me off and makes me want to punch my computer each time i need it! i don't understand why opera took it out originally, but i'm glad opera has it back in...chrome could learn a thing or two
- download manager is very annoying compared to opera...opera is so much cleaner and flexible
- webstagram is one website that is noticeably slower in chrome than it is in opera
- chrome site compatibility is so much nicer...no more crazy font issues in gmail or amazon
- nobody complaining i'm using a non supported browser
with that all said...can't wait to come back to opera. fix g+ integration issues please!
* nvidia geforce 6200 - 512mb agp 8x * AOC 24" @ 1920by1200 * 3G mobile broadband * Opera 12 / Chromium 18
Originally posted by DuncanWilliams:
You could have a look at these extensions.
thanks for the links
unfortunately, the google +1 extension doesn't work fully...you can +1 a page, but cannot add a comment to share. the web +1 buttons are behaving the same way on opera.
the google injector in the second link is no longer needed, because opera can now perform the appropriate behavior without any new code injection! that was needed originally when opera's toolbar and notifications were disabled - both seem to be working now without any modification
so...the original problem posted by the OP still stands