This topic has been closed. No new entries allowed.
Reason: Please use a descriptive title, and post in the right forum. Try to be polite and constructive.
You need to be logged in to post in the forums. If you do not have an account, please sign up first.
Opera is driving me crazy with Gmail accountFirst of all....
- I use Opera 11.60 on XPsp2
- I've reinstalled Opera many times, after renamed old one in order to have a true new installation
- I've checked HDD and defragmented it.
I have many POP account working perfectly and one Gmail IMAP account that is driving me crazy, because...:
- has deleted all emails on gmail server
- replicates received and sent email many-many-many times (some over hundred replications)
- when I delete duplicated mail it crashes
- when I exit the program it always crashes (if I use opera without mail, with -nomail switch, never crashes)
- folders within gmail label change every time and some cannot be activated some cannot be de-activated, same in account config
- Opera keeps generating thousands of empty mails burdening the system and while I delete them it creates new ones...
- lots of warnings and errors from email server and java (unistalled all version and installed latest one from Java.com)
MOZILLA mail client works perfectly with this gmail account !!!
I use Opera since '94 but now I can't stand it any more. I patiented for months but now I'm really ANGRY since IT DELETED ALL MY FILE on gmail server and cannot get it back since I did not know what it was doing when I emptied the basked...
Opera, what I thought was the best browser, has been demolished...