You need to be logged in to post in the forums. If you do not have an account, please sign up first.
Opera 12 build 1424Today, they want you to turn off HWA to make sure everything will work properly with default settings.
They say they have improved scrolling performance (with and without acceleration), also there's a new sandboxed Mac build, and in Windows they fixed the missing close "x" on pop-ups and other non-maximized tabs. No (I know you're asking), no mention of fixing the POP mail crash in 64-bit Windows.
Originally posted by sgunhouse:
no mention of fixing the POP mail crash in 64-bit Windows.
Originally posted by olli:
Originally posted by hpearce:Fixed!
Close to a release candidate and 64 bit opera pop fetch is still crashing opera since the beginning of time ?
And at http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2012/05/23/scrolling-performance-improvements?startidx=100#comment89945892
Originally posted by Rijk:
Originally posted by Maymee:
... I really hope the POP-bug on Win7/64b is in the pipeline as well, because a RC with such a bug is unthinkable. EDIT: Also printing still outputs a wrong font.
Originally posted by jura-db:A bunch of mail fixes are coming up! Stay tuned...
"Mail->Compose Message":"Right-Click-Cut" and "Right-Click-Paste" commands do not works.XP SP3,Opera x86 12.0.1424
New Zealand All Blacks the 2011 Rugby World Cup Champion
Want to send me a message? Send it to mimismum(at)myopera.com (not firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Images disappear on sites - you fixed this problem 2 builds ago but it came back!
2. Opera freezes on dobreprogramy.pl, often on Facebooku, YouTube... Notably while other cards are loading.
3. Scrolling depends on browser's humor - once fast, other times very slow (related to images disappearing).
4. One advantage: loading sites is faster.
1. Overall browser performance is much faster but...
2. Images still disappear.