You need to be logged in to post in the forums. If you do not have an account, please sign up first.
Network Problem using Opera 12.0 with Web Pages Google, Facebook, 1und1.de, strato.de etchi everyone,
i'm new here & quite persistent to carry on using Opera as my favorite browser. initially i started to use Opera for the integrated Email Account Facility.
here is my problem: since the recent update to before Opera 12 (i think it was Opera 11.64) i got the error message "Network Problem, search for the page using google etc" only when i tried to access facebook.com, since the upgrade to Opera 12 i also have problems with anything google (google+, googlemail etc) & a number of other websites. with 1und1.de i get to the intial page, but when i want to login i get the error message again.
i uninstalled Opera completely before i joined this community, so i have a clean new installation.
there is one plugin i don't seem to have: XHTML+Voice
here is the error message in the console when trying to access facebook:
this is the message in the console when trying to access google:
here is a code example from the console about a css error related to a Opera page:
Linked-in stylesheet -moz-box-sizing is an unknown property Line 1: idth:100%;height:32px;padding:5px;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:
& finally, i had to use Internet Explorer to register for the Opera Community since i could not see the words that i was supposed to enter on the entry form.
to me this is really strange & i've tried everything i know of so far to figure things out, i read through old forum threads, i searched with google, i compared network settings, all to no avail.
perhaps there's someone here who can shed a bit more light on this. sorry if it appears a bit long.
i used the tool described here to solve my problem for the moment: