This topic has been closed. No new entries allowed.
You need to be logged in to post in the forums. If you do not have an account, please sign up first.
Welcome to the Wii Internet Channel! This is how to get startedThe Wii Internet Channel (the Opera browser) is now available!
Some of the many improvements since the trial version:
- Two zoom modes: step zoom/manual zoom (default) and intelligent zoom (can be enabled in the settings - hold down + and - to "fine-tune" intelligent zoom)
- Text is now crystal clear even if you zoom in
- You can have more favorites now - up to 48
- The toolbar at the bottom can be always on (default), hide automatically, or turned on/off with button 1 (changed in the settings)
- A search feature where you can choose between two search engines to searcth the Web
Use key combinations to surf instead of using the toolbar by holding down the B button and pressing one of the following on your Wii remote:
- + (go forward)
- - (go back)
- D-pad left (Web search)
- D-pad right (write an URL)
- D-pad up (reload page)
- D-pad down (favorites)