You need to be logged in to post in the forums. If you do not have an account, please sign up first.
Wish list for Opera Mini 6 and onwardsThe old wish list thread is closed, due to the release of Opera Mini 6.
Please use this thread for wishes from now on. Thanks!
Old wish list thread: http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=193819
Irrelevant posts will be deleted.
6. October 2011, 18:20:17 (edited)
U: scroll the text line-by-line up
N: scroll the text line-by-line down
This is much more precise than scrolling with the trackball.
QU: open new tab
QN: close current tab
QH: jump to next tab on the left
QK: jump to next tab on the right
This is way faster method of moving between tabbed pages than fooling around with Menu key and trackball as currently required in Opera Mini.
Some key re-mapping would probably be required to implement UN shortcuts, as currently U is already assigned to toggle "full screen view" (if Opera Mini is set to BlackBerry shortcut scheme). Alternately, IM could be used instead of UN for line-by-line up/down scrolling.
the option to send an alert
to the possibility of adding
12. October 2011, 14:16:45 (edited)
Many users and me, have only opera mini, like iphone, j2me phones and else, and the go force to a mobile site with no reason.
i dont what to go to forse in facebook mobile (and cant change it!).
I Wish an option to change user-agent in Opera Mini.
2--> fix the '''Out of memory error''' in nokia s40! (nokia c3-00 phone)
(j2me) meter data sent in
the session available after
pressing the button on the
page to your browser on
any mobile mobile
operating system, each
17. October 2011, 03:45:46 (edited)
In general terms, Opera Link should be considered not only a synchronization tool, but a backup tool as well. The functionality is already there, because when you log in to Opera Link you can choose which items to sync, so the remaining items can be just stored for backup purposes and never synced with another device.
enable / disable auto-
fails to add the possibility
of the rest of the
information. In order not to
on my nokia 5800 whenever i download something by default location shows as pictures folders of my phone memory. But i dont want to download anything into phone memory, so every time i have to select the downloads folder which i have created on memory card and then start the download.
it will be better if an option of default download location is available on opera mini.
where I could paragraphs
pictures are saved by
capabilities: counter data,
info on the website, adding
pages to the blacklist. I add
the possibility of a fault
with the level of aid, as is
the Opera Mini 4.4
7. November 2011, 07:39:52 (edited)
* 12-12 (Am-Pm) hour time format
* Resume support for file downloading even we exit n start Opera mini
* Show Download Speed while downloading files
* Shortcut keys to go directly Page Up and Bottom page
* Option to select folder once for downloading files
* While installing new version, saved pages from old version should be carry forward
* Username n password sync along with bookmarks
* Grid view bookmarks on start page, so that at least 20 bookmarks can be accomodated on start page
* add the status bar showing the upload
an average web page the way I like. I have to scroll and
zoom in order to see the relevant part of page in
the tiny screen of my device. This is true for
any mobile browser.
The browser should take that effort, not me.
Simply: make the browser (optionally) retain the position
and zoom level within a bookmarked page.
In the following page
I have to focus (zoom & scroll) down to the forecast
chart every time I visit the page. Should the browser
remember the focus, all I need to do is to click the
Of course the layout of a bookmarked page may change. In such a
case I would have to make a new bookmark (or edit the old one).
Or maybe the intelligent browse could actually understand
which part of the page I am interested in.
The browser might also be able to optimize the loading of
a page bookmarked this way.
15. November 2011, 05:42:41 (edited)
15. November 2011, 11:12:38 (edited)
example- suppose i am downloading 6mb file, then by network problem its downloading fails at 2mb, then when i press resume it starts from starting.. After downloading fails, the whole downloaded file is become 0kb..
Numbers 2 & 8 on the key pad can still be the main up/down scroll buttons but up and down on the D-Pad could jump from one link to another. This would speed up and improve the precision of navigating a web page.
For me it is the most missed feature that was dropped from Opera Mini when it progressed to v5 and onwards.
firstly, uploading images from the camera in file upload boxes on sites,
and secondly, the auto refresh option that you could enable n set how often to refresh...
otherwise, thanks for the awesome experience of opera mini 6!!!
19. November 2011, 09:21:25 (edited)
1. Load images (configuration): instead of "yes" or "no", I think that the options should be "always", "never", "only with Wifi"
2. Picture quality (configuration): I would split this menu in two parts: "Picture quality with 3G" and "Picture quality with Wifi".
3. Status and Navigation bars (configuration): instead of "yes" or "no", I think that the options should be "only in vertical mode", "only in landscape mode", "both".
27. November 2011, 21:15:05 (edited)
I've used the uc browser for some days. It's not better than opera mini but there're some feartures I'd like to see in the future.
1. More themes.
2. More customization options for users.
3. Viewing page info.
4. Night mode so that the light is darker.
5. List of popular website based on subjects.
6. Option to enable flash content.
7. Option to go to top/bottom of page
Originally posted by Daphne96:
6. Option to enable flash content.
Sorry, that's not going to happen:
also add shortcuts like go to top/go to bottom of page
plz add 12-12 hour time format
Some pages simply do not open well in the single column mode whereas all open reasonably on the full page mode. Because one cannot set full page for the specific pages, the single column becomes almost unusable.
On the next version of operamini, let download break support feature be added so that u can continue from where you stop incase of a power failure.
Uploading is a major problem with operamini 5/6, i hope this to be solved on the oncoming version.
Java script should be included because i can't download from 4shared.com because of countdown time barier.
OperaMini always remains the best.
synchronize the data with
synchronize the data with
Thanks in advance
Showing topic replies 201 - 250 of 746.