In related news:
- The captain's last words to air-traffic control
We're going to be in the Hudson
- The passenger on 17F said
It was a mess, but it was incredibly orderly
- The passenger on 23F said
I think one person tried to grab their computer out of the rack, but nobody else went off to do that
- a Google search for ‘hudson crash video’ still includes malware on the first page of results
Also last evening, we got a few kids coming over to sing carols. When asked if they want sweets or money, they sheepishly said "money". What kind of question is that, indeed. Oh well, more gummy jellies for us.
- newsfeeds: 500 unread + 73 labeled pending + 47 labeled pendingX
- bookmarks: 55
- books: 16 analog + 17 digital
- videos: 32
- notes (+todo.txt): 12
- pet projects: 10
- browser sessions: 2
And somehow no unread MyO subscriptions.
Better get started.
EDIT: Now that the computer broke down, I'm back to square one.
Yeah, no, I think I'll keep the URL filter on.
PS: The clip, with the ads.
- Employed, occupied, or busy.
- Committed, as to a cause.
- Involved in conflict or battle.
Can you spare a few clicks, and tell me about yourself ?
Total: 129 votes