I (we) have a new blog!
Friday, April 6, 2012 12:56:05 AM
Unlike my blog here where I've written posts on just about any topic, over there we've actually decided on a theme and our intention is to restrict ourselves to on-topic posts. So here's our theme: Ohio's nature preserves and parks.
Just like at Opera, Wordpress.com hosts our blog for free. And though we're doing our blog over there as a hobby, we decided to go all out and get our own domain. So you can find us at TrekOhio.com. We've been up for a month. Here are some of our first articles.
- Cantwell Cliffs
- Lakeside Silhouettes
- Waterfall within the city limits
- Old Man's Cave
- Bogged down by wetland terminology
- Wildflowers along the Inniswood Boardwalk
- Ohio's Overwintering Robins
- The Old Growth Forest at Johnson Woods State Nature Preserve
- Ninja Squirrel at Johnson Woods
- A Look at Honey Run Highlands Park
- Ohio’s 15 species of frogs and toads at a glance
- A Little Bit of Bayou in Central Ohio
- Playing “Indiana Jones” at Seymour Woods State Natural Area
- Bison at Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park
And there you have it.