- Age: 34
- Sex: Male
- Member since: Jul 2006
- Forum posts: 1802
- Wii friend code: 4640 – 0016 - 2550
- Login status: Offline
About mehmmmm... where the heck should I start?...(maybe someone else should write this? lol) Well.. I like Chocolate!?.. (no, no they don’t want to hear about that) ummm, I like the evenings (mornings suck) … its soooo hot in the morning, can’t stand it..
I’m quite witty….. sometimes a bit crude (my sense of humor) but it’s just to make you laugh & does not stem from bad motives or disrespect for anyone. I tend to enjoy its results. For Example…. Those who have come to be my True Friends see that I’m only joking, …..are not quick to judge ….& give me the benefit of the doubt. Those whose minds are so small, that they ‘write me off’ ……well …….my plan worked didn’t it! lol who wants them around?
Look this could go on forever so I'll just copy & paste a Questionnaire my friend sent me.
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Yuh real' fas!
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? yuh want meh to read book or do dis?
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? padding.
4. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Pictionary (when I win...else its the worst)
5. FAVOURITE MAGAZINES? dem ones with the pretty girls my sister does bring. oooooooohhhhhhhyyyyeeeeeaaahhh
6. FAVOURITE SMELL? Hmmm...good one. gots no clue. my knees seem to smell good somehow
7. LEAST FAVOURITE SMELLS? Most anything / anyone, particularly on a hot, sweaty day...including me.
8. FAVOURITE SOUND? Violins, Acoustic Pianos, children laughing, singing ...can't choose.
9. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? being powerless
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? what time is it?, >>whose in the darn bathroom!?, >>wonder if it still has tea?
11. FAVOURITE COLOUR? hmm...its more like a favourite hew or tone. (and that goes into numbers,...e.g.. set percentages of basic colours [cyan, magenta etc.] to make other secondary colours) ..but I like yellow, orange, grey (getting fed up of blue).
12. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 3
13. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Haven't found a good one ...& I'll have to discuss it with my wife to settle on one. Like "Zidane" though .......hey! dad's name is Zainool! that's progress!
14. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? God. True friends.
15. FAVOURITE FOODS? Please! do you know where I live! we have 3 types of bread! pan, platt, and hops, all made out of the same d*#@ thing! I haven't tasted good food yet.
16. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Just like the colour blue & dub music, I've had enough chocolate in my time..its vanilla now.
17. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Not really, but I tend to, especially by U.S. highway standards.
18. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? sure whatever, lol! come on!! my Pillows need more stuffing! and if I find the Animal! that's been taking it!, I'll! ........
19. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Both...seeing storms, their power, lightening etc...Cool, but it gets scary the closer they come.
20. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Matchbox. *hee*
21. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Don't know her, ..but she's beautiful.
22. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? "Brown Cow", so far, but I haven't tasted many.
24. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? I won't eat anything that's sitting too Close to broccoli.
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'll be an Industrial Designer for Frog Designs (I just need 3 or 5 hundred thousand dollars TT to send me to college! to make that happen, great. & I'm too stupid to get a scholarship, lol.) Maybe I can wish for no set job, with billions of dollars in my pocket, ..I'd just go around helping some of my friends realize their dreams, that's enough work to last my lifetime.
26. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? Black. lol hey when stress makes you grey, black seems lucid.
27. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? So I thought....it was a hoax! (revised update: yes. ...t'was one sided though. It sucks I know.)
28. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? It's half way...and its a cup. (don't ask. lol)
29. FAVOURITE MOVIES: Forest Gump, As Good as it Gets, Dances with Wolves, The Joy Luck Club, My Best Friend's Wedding, Back to the Future, BreaveHeart, The Last Emperor, The Shawshank Redemption, Top Gun, A Few Good Men, Glory, The Godfather, Armageddon, My Blue Heaven, Rain Man, X-Men 2 & 3, Pride and Prejudice [1995 A&E Version], Much Ado About Nothing, I,Robot, Kung FU Hustle, Chicken Little, Casino Royale, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Devil Wears Prada, Phantom of the Opera, Memoirs of a Geisha, Happy Feet, Ratatouille, Transformers, Star Trek , Penelope, Quantum Of Solace, Slumdog Millionaire, Arabian Nights, Awakenings, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Sense and Sensibility (1995), The Fantastic Mr. Fox, When Harry Met Sally. (possibly missed some.)
30. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? nope.
31. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Strands of my friend's hair that make Giant Dust Bunnies!
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? 9's cool
33. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? (hmm..if I'm AT the game ..maybe Ice Hockey or basketball. [won't watch it on TV])
34. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS. you still talk too us even though you aren't near, and made new friends.
37. WHAT CD (OR TAPE) DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? None, but I like Aaliyah, Anggun, Aphex Twin, Andreas Johnson, Barry Manilow, Bjork, Bond, BT, Chicane, Coldplay, Cyndi Lauper, Dave Matthews, Donna Regina, Depeche Mode, Dr. Hook, Dune, Emiliana Torrini, Enya, Erlend Øye, Esthero, Exposé, Frou Frou, Gloria Estefan, Jamie Cullum, Jamiroquai, Jodeci, Joe, John Mayer, Keren-Ann, Loreena Mckennitt, Marc Anthony, Mike Oldfield, Ministry of Sound, Mint Condition, Missy Elliot, Mono, Nujabes, Olive, Outkast, Phill Collins, Röyksopp, Sarah Brightman, Sarah Mclachlan, Sigur Rós, Simply Red, Solar Twins, Splashdown, Sting, The Corrs, The Sundays, Tori Amos, U2, Vanessa-Mae, Vivaldi.....
38. FAVOURITE TV SHOW? Friends, Fraiser, 24, Extended Play, Lost, Heroes, John & Kate Plus 8 (yeah I know :lol: but those kids are just too cute :p)
39. EARLIEST MEMORY? Stupid Steven lol ...(my cousin) overpowering me in a crib (playing rough) by my 'aunt'/babysitter. I should have won! da*# it! ...hey that explains a few things.
40. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING WHAT WOULD IT BE? Stupid! Steven!....lol! no no...ammm...my cursed mortal body, for a better one. (health)..or if I had a friend with worse problems than me, I'd help them out.
41. DO YOU HAVE PETS? *Spike* (my dog) RIP :-(
42. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE? I know not of the Future, ask the Almighty. (really can't view those past girls as 'love'.... but I'm not gonna get into that now.)
43. ANY MIDDLE NAMES? umm, ..Neewwooooo :-)
- At the movies I like to see:Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy,
- Last movie seen:Sense and Sensibility (1995)
- Music I listen to:Most Everything.... seriously
- Best album right now:Nujabes: Metaphorical Music & Modal Soul
- Favorite author:I hardly read... sorry.
- Last book read:didn't you hear me? lol
- Best game right now:Mind.... ha (did you get that joke? no? oh well.)
- Favorite sports team:none really.
- I'm passionate about:Design, Art
- I wish I could:Fly... (no seriously.. wouldnt that be fun? that & walk on water.)
- Favorite travel destination:anywhere with a beach, pretty girls, good night life,...hmmmm sounds like Hawaii?
- On my vacation I..:RELAPSE! lol... its waaaaayyy beyond Relax... back to the state we all want to be. lol
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Invest. Buy a House.
- If I were a super hero I would:Date a girl like Brooke Burke with my Super Mojo! ha... game on!
- Fashion I rather not see again:anything from the 80's
- My worst purchase ever:Stupid Camera :irked: but I learned my lesson :)
- I want my coffee..:Go get it yourself :mad:
- Food I like:Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Cooked!!
- I don't like:anything not cooked.. fresh fish & the like really upset me.
- Software I use:Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Hardware I use:2.4GHz Aluminum MacBook
Why I choose the Opera browser
The word "Opera" kept popping up from time to time on the web. I thought nothing of it really. I was like: "'Oprah'?? She has a browser now?!? ..dude. Oh 'Opera'! right, right" ... still not interested.. I was semi-intrested when I thought Oprah owned it.. now nothing. lol
A few months later I heard Nindendo was going to use Opera in their next generation consol (Wii) so I wondered why. (I like Video Games so I saw the news on IGN.com) Even then! I did not really care that much, until I decided to answer this nagging question of why Opera seems so great to everyone else but me. After reading about better security (over IE), a built in Bit-Torrent, space saving Tabs, etc. I decided this is worth using..... only one problem,.... I didn't want to download some huge program that could screw up my computer. However after learning it was around 4MB (about the size of an avg. MP3) I decided to create a restore point & download the darn thing. I really like it. It has a nice clean look too, plus the “Paste & Go”, “Duplicate Tab” & Transfer window make it more intuitive than Firefox for me. :)
Just droppin in to say "hello"
Hi! ..are you the same Demiphonic that helped me out a few years back with CSS template? If you are please message me... thanks! :) :up:
I'm ok rohitshergill :) nice to meet you :)
hw r u
never forget a pretty face :p welcome back my darling :)