By Tommy A. Olsentoman. Friday, September 28, 2007 1:52:15 PM
- Added menu item to never reload a page (Right click > Reload every - Never)
- (UNIX) When running Gnome, Opera will now use the native GTK file chooser when opening and saving files (w00t)
Assortment of bugs fixed in this build
- [BUG 255515] Chat should now work in Yahoo! Beta
- [BUG 281879] Show only cached images should now work properly
- [BUG 255304] Closing Speed Dial window fast after "delete private data" shouldn't crash Opera anymore
- [BUG 282598] Passwords set to "never for this server" can now be deleted again
- [BUG 286084] Content blocker works again
- [BUG 276354] Fixed bug where it was not possible to reconnect to mail server after disconnecting
- [BUG 262786] Onload handler in script no longer fired before onload attribute of body element
- [BUG 233022] data: URIs are no longer considered off-site images
- Use 'Today' when a mail was sent today, even if it's in the future
- Set default network from 128 back to 32. This might help with some stalling while loading pages on some systems
- Fixed appearance of fonts in Speed Dial configuration dialog and Widgets when using Cleartype
- Fixed clipping of dialogs in Leopard
- Fixed font display in Leopard
- Smaller UI fonts
- Fixed issue selecting Opera.app icon
- Made flash animations work again
- [BUG 276704] [qt4] Focusing documents in other tabs now switches to that tab as expected
- [BUG 276959] [qt4] Tiling windows now works properly
Known Issues Fixed
- [BUG 286186] There are no buttons in the customization dialog.
- [BUG 274352] Upgrading with no mail/RSS accounts causes a mail upgrade that never finishes.
And as always, do not forget to read the Known Issues
- [BUG 284849] Yahoo! Mail beta may crash Opera.
- [BUG 286911] Flickr maps may crash Opera.
- Google reader crashes Opera (same as ymail crash)
- Won't run correctly on Windows 95 or 98.
- Won't work correctly on Mac OS X 10.3.
- OS X version may cause persistent freezes on start-up.
- POP server cleaning has been disabled: When disabling the "Leave messages on server" option, existing messages on the server are not removed.
- [BUG 287170] On OS X, UI thumbnails have black backgrounds when using native skins.
- [BUG 184894] Native OS X UI elements cannot be used in skins.
- [BUG 280536] Opera on OS X will sometimes freeze when exiting Preferences.
- [BUG 286384] Yahoo mail is broken.
- [BUG 285741] Opera might freeze for a while when opening the feeds menu.
- [BUG 271585] The last directory used is not remembered in the Save As and Open dialogs.
- [BUG 264975] Graphical smilies do not work.
- [BUG 280261] Removing messages from filters does not work.
- [BUG 213115] Queued mail is sent at the next check, instead of waiting for manual action.