By Claudio Santambrogiocsant. Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:51:33 PM
WARNING: These are development snapshots: they contain the latest changes, but they also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, they may not work at all.
- Opening Help causes Opera to crash.
- There are some funky parsing problems on YouTube.
- "Open With" other browsers doesn't work.
- Save As for a web page only lets you save as "HTML file" on Windows.
- The progress bar does not show if it's set to "Pop-up at the bottom".
- On OS X, scrolling to the bottom of a page with the scrollbars does not work.
- Fixed inline find.
- Fixed downloading attachments in the new Yahoo! Mail.
- Fixed async XMLHttpRequest to never be blocked by a slow script.
- Fixed an issue where new mail messages would not be detected.
- Opera Mail now handles mailto links with encoded characters correctly.
- Improved handling of subscription to temporary subscription to news groups.
- Fixed some offline mode issues.
- And lots more of stability fixes!
- getSVGDocument is now supported in an iframe.
- createDocumentType now throws an exception for malformed qualified name.
- Fixed NodeFilter returning true => 1.
- Fixed HTMLTableRowElement.rowIndex and .sectionRowIndex returning undefined for table rows created via DOM.
- HTMLButtonElement.type now defaults to "submit".
- Fixed form control collection not indexed by name when outside the main document tree.
- Fixed Range.surroundContents().
- Fixed insertNode to not collapse range.
- Fixed removeNamedItem() and removeNamedItemNS() to throw a not-found error.
- Fixed NodeIterator to function well also under dynamic changes.
- Fixed Date.UTC() to do proper 1900 year offsetting.
- Better performance with plugins.
- Shift+space for Page Up works again.
- Function keys work again.
- Opera now uses the proper OS X Downloads folder by default.
- Changed the icon in alert and prompt dialogs to something prettier.
- Fixed crash when closing tab with Flash.
- Several plugin fixes.
Enjoy the new build, and Happy Easter!