Opera 9.51 RC 2
By Claudio Santambrogiocsant. Friday, June 27, 2008 2:37:33 PM
- Security status should be now always correctly set when navigating from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue related to OCSP and CRLs that would lower security level - Yngve has a detailed article. You'll have to manually check for updates to activate this fix.
- Fixed an issue in the content blocker that might cause no page to be loaded anymore.
- Fixed a crash on Yahoo! Mail (now really!).
- Fixed a crash with userjs.
- Fixed a crash related to Dragonfly.
- Fixed a crash on Print Preview.
- Fixed an issue that caused unwanted line breaks in rich text editors.
- Fixed loading of stylesheets when navigating in history.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent pages from closing on Qt4 builds.
- Fixed saving of changes to plugin configuration.