A New Snapshot and My First Post Here
By Øyvind ØstlundNoteMe. Friday, September 12, 2008 3:41:00 PM
Before I started, I was just a MyOpera member roaming the #weekly IRC channel. Fridays were always a highlight. That's when I got the answer to all my questions. Did someone fix my bugs? Were there any new features enabled? When is the next version due? Now when I am on the inside I get to know all this information every day I go to work. And the best of all, I can now fix bugs myself, as well as play and contribute new functionality for the next release. So now I get to have fun every day. What more can I ask for?
Today we have formally EV-enabled Verisign and Comodo in Opera v9.5 and later, which you can read more about in Yngve's blog post. So go and try out our new snapshot, and have a lovely weekend.
- ØØ -
WARNING: This is a development snapshots: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Dragonfly is a bit unstable
- Special characters are now displayed properly in the Address bar drop-down
- Sorting by progress in Transfers now works
- Cache files from feeds no longer show up in Transfers
- Speed Dial thumbnails no longer disappear when deleting private data
- Page encoding in site preferences can now be reset to automatic
- Dragonfly element highlighting no longer stays on the page after closing the developer tools window
- Browsing Intranet sites now works after changing proxies in a running session