New Year snapshot!
By Andre Reffhaugareffhaug. Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:44:04 AM
You haven't seen my face around here before, but Olli felt it was time I made a timely appearance, so here I am! I work in Desktop QA, doing cross-platform stuff, with my feet deeply planted in the Mac-part of our little camp. We have a new snapshot ready for you, with some nice fixes and improvements!
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- May crash when showing certain certificate dialogs.
- E-mails may lose their content when they are sent, resulting in recipients getting blank e-mails.
- Added ability to open mailto links in webmail providers, such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Windows Live Hotmail.
- Fixed loading web pages when clicking on a link while the document still is loading.
- Fixed "Bookmark All Open Pages" action.
- Fixed skin color schemes - you can use your favorite color scheme again!
- "Lock Tab" icon should now be better visible on locked tabs.
- Several stability fixes.
- Improved message composition window context menu.
- Fixed loss of mail drafts if several drafts were open when closing Opera.
- Fixed sending link by mail in plain text format.
- Improved message encoding detection.
- Fixed several bugs in the compose window related to navigation and editing (also applies to designMode and contentEditable).
- Fixed problem with text styled with opacity.
- It's no longer necessary to restart Opera after changing the external source viewer.