By Ruarí Ødegaardruario. Thursday, March 11, 2010 11:21:53 PM
Whilst UNIX remains in alpha status for now, we are trying our very hardest to get you something more stable ASAP. So keep an eye out for more big improvements soon.
- It looks nicer!
- Carakan crashes on some sites (such as yahoo.com).
- Font problems
- Language input issues
- No .deb or .rpm packages
- No KDE integration (yet)
- Problem with address field drop down position under non compositing Window Managers
- Black drop down menus for some KDE3 users
- Black border around Ctrl+Tab dialog when running under a compositing Window Manager
- Some command line options don't work
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Buttons in dialogs have the correct order for a GTK application
- Improved GTK integration when using a dark themes
- The default GTK fonts are now used for menus and dialogs
- The default GTK colors are now used
- Treeview GTK skin support
- Panels use GTK native colors
- Zoom button enabled on UNIX
- Fixed an issue with the old menu appearing on top of the 'O' Menu