By Haavardhaavard. Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:00:00 PM
Linux is close to being on par with the other platforms, and right now we are very interested in crash reports on all platforms. Please use the crash reporting dialog actively to make sure we catch as many crashes as possible, and remember to add any relevant details about what you were doing at the time of the crash. We would also be interested in reports about any freezes/hangs.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot of Opera. It is released for testing purposes, and there may be serious bugs and unfinished features.
- CORE-30820 (Can not revisit cached URL)
- CORE-30786 (Page cache deletes application cache URLs)
- CORE-30292 (Cross-network warning misfires)
- CORE-28951 (Hangup caused by img/float/iframe in width-restricted element)
- CORE-28308 (CSS crash)
- Crash fixes related to fonts, and more
- Fixes a common crash in Flash
- Fixed a big memory leak related to font caching
- XIM support that works with input methods such as ibus and scim