Content blocker synchronization, and *nix fixes
By Haavardhaavard. Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:01:00 PM
This snapshot also has a few Linux/FreeBSD fixes.
- Existing URLs might not be synchronized: If you already have a list of blocked URLs before enabling synchronization, you might have to add a URL to the block list through the content blocker for synchronization to start working after logging in to Opera Link
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Added sychronization of the URL filter (content blocker)
- DSK-304462 (Personal bar only shows its content in one window)
- DSK-307161 (The shortcut dialog shows platform information in front of the shortcut values)
- DSK-308602 (Popup menus background is plain color instead of pixmap/gradient breaks some GTK Themes)
- DSK-309032 (Slow UI with progress bar set to pop up at bottom and GTK Native used)
- DSK-309213 (Widgets: Upgrade wizard, "more" leads to wrong location)
- DSK-309799 (Geolocation memory fix)