Hello Bookmarks Bar
By Helge Gjølmehelgeag. Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:10:00 AM
How to enable the Bookmarks Bar:
- Open the O Menu
- Select "Toolbars"
- Check the check mark for "Bookmarks Bar"
If you want the Bookmarks Bar to show in the old location of the Personal Bar:
- Open the "Appearance dialog (Shift + F12) > Toolbars"
- Click "Show hidden toolbars while customizing"
- Above the Address Bar a Bookmark Bar appears, click in once to mark it. (A Yellow outline shows around the bar)
- Click "Placement" And select "Top" inside the Appearance Dialog
- Mark the new Bookmarks Bar located below the Address Bar, and choose "Placement Off"
- Click OK
- DSK-313018 (Progress bar doesn't disappear until you hover the UI)
- DSK-311692 (Crash when opening from download dialog directly into Opera)
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Move Personal Bar below the Address Bar, and rename to Bookmarks Bar
- Improved keyboard navigation on Bookmarks Bar (using Tab to jump between items)
- "Toolbars" menu moved to the top level of the "O-menu"
- DSK-266440 (Default skin size for checkbox radio buttons should be 13x13px)
- CORE-30558 (Search for spaces in page matches seemingly random pieces of text)