Font fixes for *nix / The last 10.70 build
By Ruarí Ødegaardruario. Friday, October 15, 2010 10:31:00 AM
As the title above states this is also the last 10.70 build. Being a 10.70 build it does not include extensions. The first build with extensions will be an 11.00 build and we'll get it to you as soon as possible. In the mean time please keep all comments on extensions in Olli's extention blog post. It is not fair to those uses who have eagerly awaited these fixes to fill up their blog post with off topic comments.
Ok, with that out of the way, let the testing begin!
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- DSK-315664 (Unite works only on local computer)
- Speed up startup of Opera on Linux and FreeBSD
- Get font properties from the native environment: Countless small fixes that were difficult and time consuming!
- Add a preference for setting Opera to prefer fontconfig over UI toolkit settings
- CORE-31343 (Crash found during automated testing)