Stability, extensions, and tab stacking fixes
By Haavardhaavard. Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:26:48 AM
In addition to fixes to extensions, the , various other cross-platform issues and crashes, this build also contains a number of tweaks and changes to tab stacking.
Take a look at the changelog for more information.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- DSK-285118 Tab chrome is missing for restored tab when new tab is opened in background
- DSK-319143 Opera crashes when closing certificate dialog
- DSK-319515 Selecting Start with Speed Dial in crash dialog after crash on exit, opera:config#UserPrefs|StartupType is set to 4
- DSK-317769 Chinese fonts on en_US locale is wrongly rendered
- DSK-312495 Mouse thumb buttons for back/forward history navigation not working
- DSK-320940 Underline when hovering placed at wrong position in bookmark panel
- DSK-320554 "Go to Page" dialog does not honor Speed Dial shortcuts
- DSK-321099 Default fonts for "unknown" language has mixed up monospace and cursive
- DSK-321635 Autoupdate can start two instances of Opera
- DSK-321609 Address field skin tweaks
- DSK-318613 Add Speed Dial badge
- DSK-321891 Selection in address field doesn't start from where you click
- DSK-321725 OK/Cancel buttons missing in an enlarged save dialog
- DSK-311558 Crash after leaving a page with a flash with wmode="transparent"
- No automatic stacking: We are considering bringing back automatic tab stacking as an option in the future. However it will not return in the short term.
- Only the active tab in collapsed stacks are part of the tab order
- Fixed various tab order bugs
- Various other fixes and tweaks
- DSK-320806 Extension manager not keyboard navigable
- DSK-315918 Not possible to scroll extension manager when cursor is hovering over disabled extension entry
- DSK-321138 JS alert on extensions preferences doesn't show extension title
- DSK-321943 Update of running extension does not respect the privacy settings and applies default ones (default for update = disallow everything)
- DSK-321659 Support for multi line in update notification
- CORE-34390 Content-Type header erased from plug-in upload requests
- CORE-34799 Keyboard input related crash
- CORE-35048 TLS version status for servers not saved on shutdown
- CORE-27718 Cache related memory fix
- CORE-34004 Improve reliability of aborting pre-flight XHR requests
- DSK-315474 Error dialog and empty locked screen dialog when trying to upgrade Opera while in use by another Windows user
- DSK-320922 Text in "Install for" help bubble is cut off at the bottom
- DSK-315407 Not all running widgets are closed during upgrade
- DSK-320724 New installer no longer notices that widgets are running when upgrading
- DSK-318966 More space needed for localized strings in new installer
- DSK-316264 No Locked File window (and error message) when trying to upgrade Opera when files in the installation folder are locked by other programs on Windows Vista
- DSK-314657 Change name of international installer from "in" to "int"
- DSK-321500 Unix PGO fixes
- DSK-321082 Wrong typeface picked when choosing default fonts from collections
- DSK-321571 Crash possibly related to Geolocation
- DSK-321240 Improvement to DSK-316550 (ATOK automatically turns off)