Opera Dragonfly fix
By Ruarí Ødegaardruario. Thursday, June 9, 2011 6:50:25 AM
Don't get concerned by the small change log, we have other important fixes we are working on but we just wanted your quick feed back to confirm that the Dragonfly "Inspect Element" problem is gone.
- You may have to delete Dragonfly’s application cache from ‘Preferences: Advanced: Storage’ to get it working after using previous Next builds.
- See the issues from the previous snapshots
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- CORE-39146 (Dragonfly "Inspect Element" feature stopped working)
- CORE-39074 (Yandex Calendar isn't working)
- Fixed the most commonly reported crash since the Beta