Swordfish Release Candidate 1
By Haavardhaavard. Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:20:00 PM
Opera Next builds
This build can be downloaded as an Opera Next build. This will upgrade your Opera Next installation, or create a new Opera Next installation if one does not exist already.
Release Candidate (standard Opera) builds
If you wish to download the release candidate builds, please use the Release Candidate download links below. We do not recommend that you install it on top of your existing Opera installation at this time.
At this point we are mainly interested in serious bugs or regressions. If a bug is not severe enough to be a potential release blocker, we would appreciate it if you could hold off on commenting on it until after 11.50 final has been released.
Download Opera Next
Download the Swordfish Release Candidate
Note: Installing this over your existing Opera installation is not recommended at this time.
- DSK-339957 Ctrl+Enter to log in is not working
- DSK-326870 Widgets without a <name> are treated as invalid
- DSK-339983 Wrong active tab in stack after adding tab to expanded stack
- DSK-305076 Keyboard down arrow can cause Notes to appear to the left below the input box
- DSK-340105 Disabling opera:config#UserPrefs|AddressbarInlineAutoCompletion breaks auto-completion dropdown
- DSK-339985 Upgrading Opera loses search engines if they overlap with defaults
- CORE-39534 Web Storage crash on opening page with extension installed
- CORE-39378 Change event does not fire when clicking label associated with checkbox
- CORE-39006 Crash at progorod.ru
- CORE-38964 Crash when reloading page in Dragonfly
- CORE-39522 Newlines and whitespaces added to Wand data on sync