Handful of bugs fixed!
By Pål Andreas FrankssonAronand1. Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:10:00 PM
My name is Pål Andreas Franksson and I'm in Desktop QA doing bug testing on Windows.
Here I have the new snapshot featuring a few fixes. As you see we have fixed the Facebook freeze, which also occurred within other pages as well, as well other bugs.
- Opera may crash when reloading pages with Dragonfly open
- Opera Crashes whilst saving items in mail view
- Opera crashes when you right click Opera in the task bar
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Fixed freeze at Facebook and other sites
- Fixed a few BitTorrent crashes
- DSK-341929 Opera crashes if you remove the last Speed Dial and you have hidden the [+] button
- DSK-334114 Storage dialog lists volatile storage
- DSK-341541 Opera Link settings always shows Speed Dial Sync status from Opera startup value
- DSK-340165 Painting issue after PDF is closed
- DSK-272279 Use master password option doesn't always ask for authentication when repeatedly changing the option
- DSK-341581 "en" should have the same quality score as the highest regional variant
- DSK-340511 Extensions are launched even if set not to do so
- DSK-339998 Command line argument on Mac to use system crash logging instead: -nocrashhandler
- DSK-340909 Enable "Limit chat notification to personal messages" on all platforms, and set default value to on
- DSK-339960 Clear Private Data: Close tabs only affects the active window
- DSK-340924 Installed extensions are not filtered out from the suggestions
- DSK-342023 Can't type in Flash chat after clicking it twice
- DSK-337506 "Error initializing Opera: module 10" when upgrading
- DSK-313764 Speed Dial URLs are added to address bar drop-down
- DSK-341277 Plugged accessibility and kiosk leak
- DSK-338129 Custom title not synchronized over link
- DSK-321669 Error 404 displayed if enabling unite Home service by clicking start button from panel
- DSK-341595 Linux: Tab buttons styling fix for some themes under GTK
- DSK-321361 Linux: Comboboxes lack pressed styling