Small update in 11.60
By xie fenfenxie. Tuesday, November 8, 2011 1:35:42 PM
We are still working on mail crash fixes, and will try to get these out to you very soon. In the meantime, let us know what you think of this build. We are particularly interested in web browsing stability. Thanks!
- Please see previous post
Changelog since the previous 11.60 snapshot
- Presto version number increases from 2.10.228 to 2.10.229 in UA string
- CORE-42482 Crash on smskb.com and other websites
- CORE-41974 Crash on cx.com and other websites
- CORE-41936 Crash on zynaps.com and other websites
- CORE-41894 Google+ chat breaks on "0 in window.parent"
- DSK-316159 Crash when dragging last tab from secondary window to first window
- DSK-345152 Internal communication error on mailto: links
- DSK-349329 Added the possibility of profiling ECMAScript thread evaluation and CSS selector matching: this will be used in future version of Dragonfly
- Updated some user interface translations