Fixed Fixed Fixed
By xie fenfenxie. Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:43:57 PM
Hello everyone it is Xie Fen again, sorry about the Chinese words but I could not let Russia take over. World peace needs to be achieved by balance.
Ok, back to our topic. In this snapshot we fixed a few crashes from our newly introduced features, like HTML5 content handlers, the new mail design, and our HTML5 Parser. Please refer to the Changelog for more information, and we would love to have your feedback.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Fixes for several common 11.60 crashes reported via our automated crash logging tool
- Fixed a crash related to HTML5 registerProtocolHandler and registerContentHandler
- Fixed a crash related to the new mail design
- Further fixes for crashes introduced by our new HTML5 parser
- CORE-42573 (ixbt.com comments are not loaded)
- DSK-340250 (Blurry thumbnails when resizing Speed Dial)
- DSK-345590 (Speed Dial manual zoom doesn't take effect immediately)
- DSK-348828 (Canvas text font size "ex" testcase regressed)
- DSK-346258 (Crash on closing multiple tabs having the Tab Bar set to Wrap to multiple lines)
- DSK-329244 (Crash with empty address in search engine template)
- DSK-346958 (Crash on closing Opera after failure to Save bookmarks file)
- DSK-343983 (Cyrillic should follow the Latin font family settings for monospace in Russian locale)
- DSK-349819 (Cannot close Linux/FreeBSD Mail overlay dialogs)