Another Ragnarök update for Tunny
By Haavardhaavard. Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:19:26 PM
We still want to know about issues, and regressions from 11.5x are of particular interest.
Note: When reporting a problem, please indicate whether it is a regression from 11.5x or not.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Additional fixes for the Ragnarök HTML5 parser (including fixes)
- CORE-41385 Focus won't stay in empty contenteditable=true element during IME composition
- CORE-42946 Content moved down after table-cell displayed element inside table displayed element
- CORE-39952 100% CPU and eats all available memory at cisco.com subpage
- DSK-351482 [Windows] 100% CPU with Aero off and Tab Bar set to right or left