Opera 11.61 Christmas Snapshot
By Haavardhaavard. Friday, December 23, 2011 12:11:23 PM
This is a snapshot of Opera 11.61, which is planned for release some time in January. There are a few crash fixes, and other things that have popped up since the release of 11.60.
Since this will most likely be the last Opera snapshot of the year, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the desktop team here at Opera!
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
Note that this is not an Opera Next build. It will install over the latest stable version by default!Download
- CORE-41431 Crash when closing browser after loading large number of tabs simultaneously
- CORE-42685 IPv6 IP literal URLs "Invalid"
- CORE-43279 NFL.com crashes with AdMuncher installed
- CORE-43295 Overwritten document.selectSingleNode not called if invoked by helper function
- CORE-43126 CAPTCHAs not reloading automatically after site reload (4chan users rejoice!)
- DSK-353090 [Mac] Can't click plugins in OSX 10.5
- DSK-353055 Crash when clicking "Use master password to protect saved passwords" checkbox
- DSK-346708 Opera crashes on updating mail from version 9.27
- DSK-350632 Locked attachments disappear from composed mail after a few seconds
- DSK-351284 New mails are date sorted behind old mails
- DSK-352093 Opera crashes when closing a tab that has the Star Menu opened
- DSK-352120 Can't close bookmark star menu after opening folders
- DSK-352272 Opera crashes while closing feeds tab while dialog is open
- DSK-350723 Check/Send (Ctrl+K) does not activate all mail accounts
- DSK-351787 Bookmark star icon is not refreshed when a page is removed from bookmarks
- DSK-352151 Font: Titles size should be 24, is 10 on Mac
- DSK-353025 Wrong reload icon