Opera 11.61 snapshot on Friday 13th
By Haavardhaavard. Friday, January 13, 2012 12:33:39 PM
Then again, they say that most accidents happen at home... I think I'll leave it to you to make the decision.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- CORE-41952 Thepokerbay.org user profile crashes onload
- CORE-43777 Freeze when using subpixel rendering
- CORE-43027 User JS confirmation on secure pages pops up on every load of the page
- DSK-351149 New web handlers tab in the Site Preferences dialog cut off, dialog not wide enough
- DSK-350701 Ampersands on main menu in WinXP with Zune Theme
- DSK-349635 Zoom factor lost after selecting another message
- DSK-354460 Added a way to disable QRESYNC in incomingX.txt and automatically disable it if fails to sync with QRESYNC enabled
- DSK-347793 Titlebar remains when entering fullscreen mode (XP)
- DSK-352715 Drop support for Fallback Background = 0 and Fallback Foreground = 0 in skins, fixes layout in mail window with some 3rd party skins