Improving the stability of Wahoo (12.00)
By Ruarí Ødegaardruario. Monday, February 20, 2012 8:12:02 AM
As you might expect, internally work continues apace on Hardware Acceleration and other upcoming features. For this snapshot however the focus is improving stability and as such there are several key crash fixes.
In terms of feedback we primarily interested in any new regressions you notice since the previous Wahoo snapshot (12.00-1301), so please keep on topic and let us know if you find anything.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- DSK-357043 Crash when typing numbers in the address field
- DSK-356131 Crash loop when trying to start Opera with active panel window
- DSK-340697 Crash after logging into Opera Link
- DSK-355518 Shortcut action "Manage Keyboard" crashes Opera
- DSK-356472 Crash on startup when using "Allow window with no tabs" and "Tile all automatically" settings
- DSK-341550 Zoom slider in configuration dialog for Speed Dial ranges from 20% to 300%
- DSK-319912 Dragonfly panel should have a minimum height (200px) and should not restart with Opera
- DSK-346838 Searching from the address bar fails if the query begins with a server name on the network
- DSK-278418 Sites listed in Windows Jump List show no favicon at all
- DSK-332652 Files set to open with default application lead to error after the default program is uninstalled
- DSK-355621 Dragging and dropping a tab too high can result in the marker being left behind: Mac variant of DSK-355547
- DSK-294301 Open in background window opens new window in foreground
- DSK-357021 Crash on startup after installing some themes: e.g. Monster