New Opera 12 snapshot
By Blazej Kazmierczakbkazmierczak. Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:21:47 PM
For Hardware Acceleration fans we have font bugs fixed and new Renderer preference which the user can set to 1 to prefer the DirectX back-end, or 0 to chose OpenGL. Make sure to turn on Hardware Acceleration in opera:config, to check this out (Hardware Acceleration is turned off by default in Opera 12, and the new preference has no effect).
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- DSK-360564 Hardware acceleration bugfixing
- DSK-361802 Out-of-process plugins bugfixing
- DSK-362676 Java stopped working in Opera
- DSK-360071 Flash repaint problems on scrolling
- DSK-361116 Animation stops when you open context menu
- DSK-361808 Flash crashes and Opera freezes or crashes on opening the file upload dialog invoked by
- DSK-361130 Content positioned ontop of opaque Flash appears below (SW) and clicks sent to underlaying flash (HWA)
- DSK-361898 Opera seems to crash when playing vids in fullscreen for a little while
- DSK-360054 Freeze on page with hardware acceleration enabled
- DSK-356695 Address field dropdown overlaps address field when old menu bar is enabled
- DSK-361536 Wrong placement of cursor and characters in password fields in DirectX
- CORE-46032 Crash in >PluginHandler::HandleMessage
- CORE-45910 Ajax formData break russian text.
- CORE-43927 happyfuncoding.com - webworker importing already loaded script
- CORE-45881 Drag in drop of file from OS to element with dropzone attribute fails