By Ojojojlderkacz. Friday, May 25, 2012 3:00:00 PM
First of all I would like to say 'Hello World!' as it's my first post here. I have been working in the Desktop Team as a Mac QA for last one and half years and I'm happy to provide you with today's snapshot. Since the 12.00 RC is incoming fast we would like to give you a bunch of fixes to play with over the weekend.
This snapshot contains fixes for skin like: missing progress bar in the url field, ugly menu bar (Win), missing disclosure triangle (Mac, my favorite!).
You won't miss the crashers, especially the one when opening tabs from links (Win) and Opera freezing while playing some <video> elements (Mac).
There's more in the changelog so enjoy. Have a nice weekend and as usual thanx for any feedback!
PS. For those in Poland: it's Mother's Day tommorow so don't forget to buy some flowers!
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- CORE-46282 Drag and drop should not delete content of readonly form controls
- DSK-363948 Progress bar for large documents and images is missing in the addressbar
- DSK-362977 Pinned tabs resized after changing preferences or going to fullscreen mode
- DSK-354528 Crash when closing a mail tab with inline find result
- DSK-361573 Menu bar has black background if Win7 basic or XP theme is used
- DSK-364283 Vertical border of progress bar is missing in RTL
- DSK-364279 Crash when shift or ctrl click on a link to open in new tab
- DSK-363575 Candidate box of Japanese IME is hidden under the address field drop down
- DSK-364254 Font contrast on darker themes works poorly on Mac
- DSK-353496 Disclosure triangles not painted
- DSK-358580 Freeze on reloading or closing tab that is loading video element (Need update of gstreamer libraries)
- DSK-362859 Block QuickTime plug-in from handling PDFs
- DSK-359463 New windows opened in background
- DSK-355110 Opera crashes when using skin that sets selected text color with HW enabled