YAS (Yet another snapshot)
By Ojojojlderkacz. Monday, May 28, 2012 2:18:32 PM
As some of you have noticed, there were 4 snapshots in a row last week. So we have decided to tease you more and release another one today
There was not much time to get to the issues reported by you during the weekend but still we have some fixes. As you may guess, we are putting effort to make the browser more shiny and stable.
Our jewel for today is the fix for Restore button closing Opera that many of you have complained about. We have also added support for sending GPU details in crashlogs and we believe this will help us improve the Hardware Acceleration feature. There are fixes for the Opera Mail UI, something for RTL users on Linux, and some site compability issues (including one with Facebook API )
There were a few comments regarding rendering issues (UI, web page, scrolling). Please check them with Hardware Acceleration off first and then, if they still exist, send us a comment/report.
Thanx for testing
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- CORE-44712 All Facebook API don't work - do not fire onload for IFRAME with about:blank document if navigation elsewhere was started
- CORE-46162 Canvas content is not cleared if the the same width and height are set
- CORE-46477 Support sliced file uploads via xhr.send(File)
- DSK-349382 Send GPU details with the crash log
- DSK-364204 Active renderer loses "Graphics hardware and driver details" section at opera:gpu page
- DSK-364425 Crash when dragging mail panel header and use scroll wheel
- DSK-359867 [Unix] [Win] Mail tree view's drag and drop interferes with splitter
- DSK-362235 Restore tabs button closes Opera with Menu Bar enabled
- DSK-364481 Only show default mail client dialog on major version upgrades
- DSK-364249 Crash on dragging a tab around if Speed Dial is opened in a background tab, and when dragging bookmark to page
- DSK-362044 "View report" button doesn't work in HWA-CrashLogging builds on Linux
- DSK-364005 RTL UI dropdowns use same backround as LTR
- DSK-364278 [unix] No prompt dialog when dropping files on Opera