Out of Process Plugin improvements and more
By Ruarí Ødegaardruario. Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:49:45 AM
As you know the final isn't far away now and I hope you will agree that things are starting to come together nicely. Though we do have a some more fixes in the pipeline!
- People without at least an SSE2 CPU will see painting issues (black in the user interface)
- Plugins not working on Windows 2000
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- [OOPP] Stability improvements
- CT-2382 [OOPP] Accessing document.cookie from plugin initiated thread - windowless, keyboard test fails
- CT-2682 [OOPP] Update plug-in timeout values to more reasonable and web-compatible defaults
- CT-2690 [OOPP] NPNVdocumentOrigin returns full URI
- CORE-46567 [html5dnd] MDI window dragging stops working and HTML5 DND turns on when the Window is over something draggable.
- CORE-46582 [html5dnd] Allow to drag a link horizontally if it has unselectable='on'
- CORE-46623 Scrolling broken in dropdowns
- CORE-46541 teamrankings.com/nfl - Sorting online table a second time hard locks Opera.
- CORE-46577 Crash on mercadolibre.com
- DSK-364782 [Mail] Crash on replying to a mail with an empty subject
- DSK-364435 [Mail] Freeze for some users
- DSK-336533 [Mail] Recent mail provider additions should use port 587 for SMTP where available
- DSK-364201 [Mail] Messages are often not expanded to show the full
- DSK-364059 Excessive memory use when looking at tab previews
- DSK-363730 [OOPP] Crash/Freeze on changing resolution on embedded Youtube video
- DSK-360746 [OOPP] Shockwave plugin will not install fully using OOPP build
- DSK-361107 [OOPP] Freeze on page with Youtube video
- DSK-362961 [OOPP] Opera leaves zombie plugin wrappers when crashing
- DSK-363351 [OOPP] Right click on Flash invokes mouse gesture UI
- DSK-364410 Opera 12 will not install on Windows 2000
- DSK-363856 Crash on closing Opera for some users
- DSK-360679 [OOPP] Controls doesnt show on flash video, MediaElementPlayer.js
- DSK-362104 [OOPP] Dock does not reappear when opera comes back from video fullscreen mode
- CT-2727 [OOPP] Pressing space to toggle play/pause on YouTube does not work quite as intended
- DSK-361812 [OOPP] Plugin detection occasionally doesn't work
- DSK-364539 [Themes] Show Border option does not work
- CORE-46585 Opera 12 beta crashes frequently when logging into Twitter
- DSK-364559 Gstreamer Plugins need updating: WebM video corruption on Youtube
- DSK-362179 Shutdown or logout of Gnome, Unity or KDE hangs due to Opera not responding