Fixes to master password and dissappearing fonts
By Ruarí Ødegaardruario. Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:05:12 AM
- People without at least an SSE2 CPU will see painting issues (black in the user interface)
- Plugins not working on Windows 2000
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- DSK-359881 Master password is broken
- DSK-364798 Server certificate expired dialog incorrect layout overflow text
- DSK-361604 [HWA] Crash on startup if DirectWrite fails to enumerate a font.
- CORE-44944 Web fonts being draw concurrently in multiple frames render blank in canvas: Fonts dissappear after some time
- DSK-364558 Tab bar display broken after disabling showing of close buttons and using fullscreen mode