Bugfixes as we prepare for 12.01
By Adrian Panasiukampanasiuk. Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:31:57 AM
The focus of today's snapshot is stability, starting with some of the fixes that weren't quite ready in time for the 12.00 final release.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes, and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- CORE-46938 Content type determination breaking binary XHR transfers
- CORE-46935 Occasionally wonky x86 code generation for div, mod over integers
- CORE-46716 Crash on page load, foreignObject with display:none and body child with modified margin
- DSK-365334 Crash when scrolling with the mouse wheel over multiple select
- DSK-365239 Crash when exiting print preview after printing multi page document containing elements with overflow auto
- DSK-365843 Dropdown needs to be clicked twice to open after disabling
- DSK-363431 Zoom-in and zoom-out values for cursor doesn't work
- DSK-364489 Crash when clicking "Log In" in "Opera Link Status" dialog
- DSK-363775 Misaligned text on input form elements
- DSK-365589 Opera button and window controls disappear when opening KDE dialog