By Ruarí Ødegaardruario. Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:41:58 AM
Since we are at Release Candidate stage now, we are only interested in regressions from 12.01. If you have a bug and it is not a regression from 12.01, please report it to the next Marlin (12.50) snapshot instead.
- DSK-368553 When navigating away from the first page opened in a tab, an extension loses information about the document inside the tab
- DSK-372113 Opera crashes if dragging a tab into a stack which contains another stack
- DSK-372317 [Windows] Windowless plugin painting messages can prevent Opera from exiting
- DSK-372168 [Linux/FreeBSD] Some plugins accessed via symlinks crash (e.g. Oracle Java), others cannot be found
- We're trying out a fix for some SSL connectivity problems, please watch out for any padlock issues