Preparing for Windows 8
By Blazej Kazmierczakbkazmierczak. Monday, September 3, 2012 12:15:36 PM
We are eager to find any issues you experience with this snapshot when operating a Windows 7/8 based touch device. Be aware that more work on touch support is ongoing, so we may be able to include your feedback in a future build.
Known Issues (see also known issues from previous snapshots):
- DSK-372904 Shaky scrolling in open mail message.
- DSK-372747 Prevent from opening links unintentionally when performing other touch gestures
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- [Windows 7/8] Add support for pinch to zoom
- [Windows 7/8] Add support for Inertia scrolling of UI
- [Windows 7/8] Add support for Inertia page scrolling
- [Windows 7/8] Add support for touch based drag and drop of UI elements - with inertia
- DSK-371969 Crash on selecting priority in mail compose
- DSK-263963 Tabbed thumbnails preferences set in Preferences not used until restart
- DSK-352462 Star Menu is not closed in one click after opening Folders
- DSK-366898 No context menu for bookmarks
- DSK-370637 [Mac] View Source should use monospace font
- DSK-371043 Opera will crash if you confirm to delete an RSS feed which is already deleted (but you have opened multiple dialogs)
- DSK-369325 Dragging and dropping selected text containing links opens new tabs
- DSK-372113 Opera crashes if dragging a tab into a stack which contains another stack
- Fixed a memory leak related to thumbnail display