Opera 12.10 Beta candidate
By Haavardhaavard. Friday, September 14, 2012 10:02:00 AM
We encourage you to test without hardware acceleration if you are having problems, and report whether disabling HWA fixes it or not. Including your platform/OS details is always useful.
- Crash when using searchbox, or when opening extensions preferences
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- DSK-372644 No keyboard focus on pages opened from Speed Dial
- DSK-373867 No gstreamer playback on 64-bit Windows 7
- DSK-373951 Window borders not painted when Opera is started with theme applied
- DSK-371914 Typed history crashes with uppercase letters in domain name
- CORE-48613 Opera sometimes crashes when closing a tab which is waiting for authentication
- CORE-48615 Keyboard shortcuts in mail compose window repeated
- CORE-48602 Opera crashes when opening Dragonfly with Hardware Acceleration enabled
- CORE-48569 Application cache update process is not properly aborted when navigating away from the site before the update finishes
- CORE-47622 NSL on appending scripts to doc.written element coming from doc.written external script and content (NSL on tv2.no and dinside.no)