Friday's 12.10 Snapshot, more bugs to kill
By olli. Friday, September 21, 2012 9:32:40 AM
We have decided we wanted to do some more polish before we are ready with beta, so you will see some more snapshots with more bugfixing.
In this snapshot we were able to kill a rather nasty NSL (non-stop loading) issue that our Linux and Mac users were experiencing. We are looking into other NSL issues, if you notice any please try to be specific about what sites you encounter them on.
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
- Updates to strings and translation, including adding Latvian
- CORE-48658 [Mac/*nix] NSL on many Norwegian news sites
- CORE-48598 Opera occasionally crashes when using SDPY
- CORE-48358 After losing and re-establishing SOCKS proxy, Opera crashed
- CORE-48343 NTLM negotiation broken in requests done on new connections
- CORE-47827 Setting location.hash from DOMContentLoaded reloads page
- CORE-48618 Invalid css value "vertical-align: center;" used in Opera css file
- DSK-374054 [Windows x64] Plugin wrapper crashes on exit
- DSK-372168 [*nix] Java accessed via recursive symlinks crashes / Some plugins cannot be found relative symlinks / Crash on startup
- DSK-374087 [Mac] Crash when closing tab with local fonts loaded as webfont