By Daniel Aleksandersenaeyoun. Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:10:00 PM
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.
Opera Next will get this via auto-update later.
- Stability improvements
- CORE-49207 Deleting plug-in data should not call disabled plug-ins
- CORE-49208 Opera crashes when using Delete plug-in data
- DSK-375100 Errors when loading Google Mail over secure connections
- CORE-49199 Crash on printing page with Google Translate module
- CORE-49251 Remove MIME type check for application cache manifest
- CORE-49164 SVG image not scaled correctly when zooming
- CORE-47065 Cannot export user certificates
- DSK-376828 (Mac) Triggering unwanted actions when typing some characters on Eastern European keyboard layouts