New weekly build
By Petter Nilsenmitchman2. Friday, February 17, 2006 3:34:10 PM
Changes since 13 February 2006:
- Fixed so upload in BitTorrent doesn't send corrupt data. Some changes to improve the speed.
- Changed feed notification icon.
- Fixed crash when searching in opera:config
- The [Adv User prefs] section of opera6.ini and opera:config has been renamed to [Network].
- Removing button on one toolbar now removes from all open tabs not just active one.
- Fix to allow nested forms.
- Added widget error reporting to the error console.
- Possible fix for buttons not working on GMail.
Unix specific changes:
- Improved session management handling
- Modified pluginwrapper so that plug-ins see a Composite widget. Some versions of the real plug-ins seem to need this.
- Shortcut fixes for widget handling in the unix-keyboard.ini setting
- Fixed problems with missing resizing of content of detached windows.
- Cleanup and fixed problems with parsing of remote commands. We were unable to open filenames with spaces.
- Improved window handling for widgets.
- Saving preferences in opera:config, while any file path preference contains a string with spaces, can cause the paths to become corrupted, or multiple warning dialogs to be displayed. You are advised not to use opera:config in this release, or the previous weekly release.
- Might crash in some cases when switching between tabs with the mouse.
Windows Build 8225
UNIX Build 1656
There is no Mac build this week.