…and one more weekly!
By Claudio Santambrogiocsant. Friday, March 10, 2006 3:29:38 PM
It's Friday again - time for one more round of testing a snapshot of our internal development!
As usual, please read the Known Issues List first:
- Cannot view e-mail attachments within Opera.
- :hover pseudo-class is only recognised when hovering inline boxes within an element (may cause Pure CSS Menus to fail).
- Text may be misaligned on buttons.
- Self closing (non-script) tags may break the layout.
- Some pages may have unexpected linebreaks.
- Fixed crasher on Flash.
- Added experimental support for opening Web archives.
- Improved display of content blocker toolbar.
- Added keyboard shortcuts Cmd+[ and Cmd+] for back/forward on Mac.
- Up/down arrows no longer select next/previous messages in e-mail and news views when the message view has focus.
- Improved notification of invalid SSL certificates.
- Upgrading will automatically disable 40 and 56 bit SSL/TLS ciphers.
- Fixed float and inline box stacking order, as required by the Acid2 test.
- Allowed mouse events to pass through clipped or overflowed (or otherwise transparent) regions of an element.
- Added class contructors for CanvasGradient, CanvasPattern, and CanvasRenderingContext2D.
- Added support for HTMLTableElement.cells collection.
- <xml> elements are no longer removed from the HTML DOM.
- Improved handling of offsetTop, offsetLeft, and offsetParent.
- Added support for Selection.removeAllRanges and Selection.addRange.
A special dapper_i386.deb package addresses installation issues experienced by Ubuntu Dapper Drake users.
This build might crash on launch on Mac OS X 10.2.