- Age: 42
- Sex: Male
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Holistic Computer Doctor and knower of stuff.
- Member since: Jun 2006
- Forum posts: 73
- ICQ 75837936
- IRC Dr-Flay or Doc-Flay
- MSN dr_flay [at] hotmail.com
- Yahoo!: doktor_flay
- AOL: DrFlay
- Jabber: Dr-Flay [at] jabber.org.uk
- Skype dr.flay
- Web site: https://twitter.com/Dr_Flay
- Login status: Offline
About meI like, Sci-Fi, Motorbikes, Good music & good parties.
I have been listening to...
Old URL Map data
New URL Map Data
My workDr.Flay's computer clinic has been around since 1997
I wrestle with computers, & mix the herbs & spices, to soothe the owners mind & nerves ;-)
- At the movies I like to see:The Intermision Adverts
- Last movie seen:Layer Cake
- Music I listen to:Cake
- Best album right now:Cake T Bunstall : Pie to the Telescope
- Favorite author:J.R. Kipling
- Last book read:Agatha Crispies, Death by Chocolate
- Best game right now:Muffin
- Favorite sports team:Dundee UTD.
- I'm passionate about:Cake
- I wish I could:eat cake all day
- Favorite travel destination:Anywhere with cake
- On my vacation I..:try the local cakes
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:buy a really big chocolate cake
- If I were a super hero I would:Vanquish the evil Dan Cake
- Fashion I rather not see again:Flares/bell-bottoms
- My worst purchase ever:A Motor Bike, I never got to ride :(
- I want my coffee..:in a pint mug
- Food I like:Cake . . . Duh !
- I don't like:Spotted Dick
- Software I use:Kopykake Desktop Decorator
- Hardware I use:Fork or spoon
- I discovered My Opera from:A magazine cover-disc in 1999 (I think)
AOTEAROA GLOBAL PROJECT™, Commodore Amiga, Your Unreal, The Philosophers Corner, Usability Forum, Photography Forum, My 0.02$ on Opera Community development, My 0.02$ via Opera Mini, Gamestyle, Truth Is Pagan Media That Bites, The Stupid Gang!, Techies, Opera UK, YouTube Videos, DrLaunch blog designs, Dogs!, Death Metal Headbangers, Poetry In Motion, "Coffee Lovers" , MY.OPERA'S ARMY , The Unreal Gamers!, Enjoy Opera, Night Photo Network, Unreal Tournament 2004, Facebook
hehe. yes, it is a common mistake. The English come to Cornwall for holidays (and buy our homes as they have more £ than us).
I see you from Cornwall ( Cornish ) Not english...hahaha!
Too true! and as a Cornishman I am supposed to love Rugby. The sport that consumes my life is "Unreal Tournament". I'd rather join-in than watch sports ;)
~ latemate ~
Englishmen madly love football 1st!, dogs 2nd! Humans 3rd!- but thats just a Londoners opinion :)
Hehe. No I am from Cornwall, so I am Cornish, not English.
I am cornish...No, not at all! i think is something to keep to ourselves, what makes us happy