IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER, I WOULD . . .
Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:59:44 PM
* Make sure that everybody in the world is able to read. Reading is the world's finest gift for the mind and imagination.
* Have everybody just agree to disagree instead of fighting. After all, we are all different, and have our own ways; this is the spice of life.
* Plant the rainforests back all over the world, so that the trees will grow and the rivers will flow. I would bring back the animals that have died out.
* Let all kids in the whole world know that they can succeed in anything that they put their heart into. There is always a solution for problems; you just have to look in your heart to find them.
* Fix the hole in the ozone layer so the heat of the sun wont kill us.
* Want to have at least one bestfriend that they could count on.
* Stop all the violence that is on TV, which is where people get the idea that it is okay to hurt or kill someone.
* Bring back all our lost loved ones for a day.
YOU? WHAT CHANGE WILL YOU DO TO HAVE A BETTER WORLD????