A Brief Classification of Realities
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:57:00 PM
- If your speech doesn't rhyme, you're not a hero of a poem.
- If you have no horse, you're not in a western.
- If you say something funny and don't hear any laughter, it's not a sitcom.
- If there is crime, poverty, corruption in your country, you're not in pre-election promises.
- If you have genitals, you're not in a children's book.
- If you can see anybody who isn't sexually attractive, you're not in someone's erotic fantasy.
- If you have at least one pimple, you're not in a commercial.
- If your mouth takes intermediate positions between completely open and completely closed when you speak, you're not an anime character.
- If neither you nor your relatives are famous, you're most likely not in a newspaper hoax.
- If you work at least sometimes, you're hardly a character in a Latin American TV series.
- If your or your friends' names don't begin with the first three or four letters of the alphabet, you're not in a cryptography book.
- If there are people with the same first name around you, it's quite unlikely that you are a character in fiction or cinema at all.