- At the movies I like to see:...the screen. I am short, so it is not always possible.
- Last movie seen:Thrilla In Manila. Smoking Joe is the man. Ali wa a cock.
- Music I listen to:Ian McNabb, Weezer, Supergrass, Small Faces, British bands of the sixties
- Best album right now:12 Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus - Spirit
- Favorite author:Dashiell Hammett
- Last book read:Some disappointing Matt Scudder novel by the usually reliable Lawrence Block.
- Best game right now:Puerto Rico
- Favorite sports team:Tottenham Hotspur
- I'm passionate about:Words
- I wish I could:Think of something funny to write here
- Favorite travel destination:Southend on Sea
- On my vacation I..:go on holiday.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Convert it into sterling
- If I were a super hero I would:Use my powers to help Spurs win the Premiership
- Fashion I rather not see again:Puffball skirts
- My worst purchase ever:Royal Bank of Scotland shares
- I want my coffee..:Instant and Fairtrade. White, with honey.
- Food I like:Peasant food - highly spiced minced meat accompanied by lots of carbs
- I don't like:People who pronounce the letter H as "haitch". Death by stoning is too good for them.
- Software I use:Opera, PagePlus, AdAware, Spybot, Grisoft AVG, Spotify, Audacity
- Hardware I use:No name PC
Why I choose the Opera browser
Because you get all the cool features 3 years before the other browsers get round to incorporating them. I especially love mouse gestures, continuing from where you left off when you next start up the browser, the right button menu (open in new page), the mail client and lots of other things.